The Boxing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what a load of idiots

4 posters

Go down

what a load of idiots Empty what a load of idiots

Post  quinn Mon May 25, 2009 3:10 pm

This site stinks all you get is the same people posting things.
No one joins in with debates you have got a few members but none of them seem to have posted anything. scratch
I only joined to tell you how rubbish this site is its the worst boxing forum i have ever seen and if this is anything to go by the gym must be crap too filled with idiots with no personalites cause they cant even chat and debate about there own gym or passions.
If i was the owner i would shut the site down you have a couple of people trying to make it work and the rest of the idiots doing nothing whats the point. Rolling Eyes
I will stay a member unless i get banned for telling you the truth about your site Question
Just to see if it gets any better and if any of the idiots decide to send a reply to my post Laughing Bet you dont cause you anit got the balls to debate with me tongue LOSERS

quinn

Back to top Go down

what a load of idiots Empty Re: what a load of idiots

Post  Darren Thu May 28, 2009 12:36 am

quinn I wont ban you because you are right this is a place to debate and talk boxing.
But i will warn you that its not cool to start name calling and i will not tolorate that or any other kind of bullying on this site.
So please continue to start debates and air your views but do not abuse it.Also please mind the language as there is young members on the site and to much swaering will get you banned you can get your points across without it.
Darren
Darren
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerupercut Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Quinn, every forum must start somewhere and even though there is limited users and responses that's no reason to come on the site and verbally abuse this club.
tigerupercut
tigerupercut
welter weight
welter weight

Back to top Go down

Post  slickysouthpaw Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:55 am

well said "tigerupercut"

slickysouthpaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content