The Boxing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darren Woodwards

4 posters

Go down

Darren Woodwards Empty Darren Woodwards

Post  Calumpa Mon May 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Darren Woodwards is a great man and a great coach
id like to say a big thank you on behalf of myself and all the amatuers at the boxing academy as we would not be training togther or even be thinking about fighting if it was not for his time, hard work, effort and tremendous dedication.
Peace
Thank You Sir
Calumpa
x
Calumpa
Calumpa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Darren Woodwards Empty Re: Darren Woodwards

Post  Darren Fri May 08, 2009 11:51 am

Thank You Embarassed
You Are Welcome. Very Happy
Darren
Darren
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  boxer Sat May 23, 2009 3:15 am

Will you remember this when the big boys from the pros come along offering you mega money deals Question

I know a lot of coaches who have trained lads like yourself from as young as eight right upto twenty they then turned pro and dropped their coach like a hot potato because they were offered big money and have never been back to the gym or offered the coach tickets to see them fight or helped raise money for the gym or anything.

These coaches put so much in and get very little back.
Amature coaches dont get paid to train you in fact it cost them so much more than just money in some cases.(Family,Freinds,Ect)

I hate the way amature coaches get treated by the boxers and officials because if they get the boxer to world level the aba then take the boxer away to fight for their country with the aba's own coaches so again all the time and effort he has put in someone else gets the credit,And as i said boxers forget where they came from too. Evil or Very Mad

Just remember this if you do ever turn pro! Never forget where you came from most amature coaches would be happy to just get recognition for all the hard work they have put in through the years when they have put there life on hold to take you half way round the country for a championship only for you to get recognised and picked for the england squad at which point he trains you but the aba coaches take all the credit and glory you then leave him and join the pro ranks for another coach to take the credit and the glory. Crying or Very sad

So i ask again how will you really remember him when the big boys come knocking?? Question
boxer
boxer
Fly weight
Fly weight

Back to top Go down

Post  billy wiz Mon May 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Why is it only one person has said anything about the coach surely there are more amatures at the academy???

Is it just because this calumpa kid is treated better than the rest hence why he has his own page and he is going to be the next big thing?

If so then this coach is rubbish he should treat all his kids the same and not pin the hopes of his club on one lad Rolling Eyes

billy wiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Darren Thu May 28, 2009 12:50 am

Billy wiz
There are more amatures in the gym and i do treat them all the same nobody is treated any different at all Evil or Very Mad

The reason calumpa has his own page is because he was the first to fight amature and as each fighter starts to fight they will get the same in fact Marcel Douglas will have his own page soon we were just waiting for his photo which we now have and i will host his page by the weekend and the same will happen for all the other amatures as and when they start fighting.
Darren
Darren
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down