The Boxing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calumpa wins

4 posters

Go down

Calumpa wins Empty Calumpa wins

Post  Darren Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:34 am

Article from swindon advertiser 27th march 2009

SWINDON youngster Callum Costello won his debut amateur fight last night in Birmingham.

The youngster, who fights out of Paddy Fitzpatrick's Boxing Academy gym in Maxwell Street won a unanimous points decision over Lancashire's Ben Dean.

The 14-year-old, who has been dubbed the next Jamie Cox by his coaches and the Commonwealth Games gold medalist himself, also won the boxer of the night award.

After a slow start against Dean, who was undefeated in his five career fights, Costello relaxed into the three-round bout to easily win the second and third rounds to taste victory on his debut.

Fitzpatrick was delighted with the performance, saying: "I'm really happy with him. He tried too hard in the opening round but settled down in the second and third rounds."

Swindon professional Jamie Cox added: "He did the business, he is definitely a winner."

cheers
Darren
Darren
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Calumpa wins Empty Thank You

Post  Calumpa Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Thank you everyone for ALL the support i was given for my first fight i cant express how greatfull i am.
peace
Calumpa
Calumpa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Calumpa wins Empty Re: Calumpa wins

Post  onetowatch Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Thets have another win soon eh !
C,MON CALUMPA!

onetowatch
Fly weight
Fly weight

Back to top Go down

Post  latinoman Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 pm

ive seen this guy box,
hes to flash he needs to start fighting like an amatuer is he wants to go on to win aba titles ect.

latinoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down